Anonymity is a funny thing. I began this blog wanting to be this strange entity writing about my thoughts, feelings, opinions on social issues controversial or not, communication as a whole and a wide range of topics. Then today as I descended the stairs heading towards my 'computer room' I realized something. I started this blog to express myself on issues I find it difficult to shout out loud and make others listen to. I wanted my own outlet where I could just be myself and release some 'stress'. Over all I wanted to remove this dark sheet that
I was hiding behind.
Presently I am reading this book "Trusting Yourself" by M.J.Ryan. It really is an inspiration to me. I want to be able to do as the title of the book says. Really it is harder than it sounds as it is a habit that must be learnt. Be optimistic about yourself not pessimistic. Learn from all your experiences both negative and positive and thrust forward, don't allow the bad to keep you back. Generally things like that.
The funny thing about this anonymity issue was when I decided you know what, let's put my picture on my domain. (I mean I have my image on a variety of sites already who cares what I look like and maybe what people think about me.) I began taking multiples images of myself via my digital camera( I'm so darn vain). As I said in my previous blog, not everybody would have high opinions of you, yes that includes me. ( I have to start really reading what I post lol) Once I'm not doing anything illegal, immoral etc, I have to express my freedom of speech.
I honestly admire people who can fully express themselves. Who can walk up on a pulpit in front of thousands, maybe even millions of people and speak and say what they have to say although the end result might be bottles thrown at you - empty plastic bottles hopefully . In the end though they would have grasped the minds of a few, maybe not the majority and persuade them into believing what they had just said. The main reason for this is that they trust themselves fully and aren't hiding behind the curtain of anonymity. They know in the depths of their core, their heart and their souls who they are and have such great belief in their ideology and opinions that they can do what they want to do or have to do without regret because of their strong belief.
- SF

1 comments:
Glad you decided to share and show your true self.
Post a Comment