Thursday, 10 May 2007 | By: The Silver Feather

Blog Away !

My alias is Silver Feather - SF -, its Japanese translation is ginsei no hane which I'm using for my gmail account. Why Japanese? It's because I'm in love with the culture and language. I'm now beginning my blogging experience. With all the advances in technology especially via the internet, I was informed during an IABC workshop that I should take advantage of it and use it for both personal development as well as use it as a tool to advance myself career wise. I am taking that advice to heart. Thank you Karel!
As many of you would have realized, my name have not been mentioned. For the time being I rather be anonymous especially as I have read that 'blogging your mind' can greatly affect you personally. Many people interpret what you say wrongly and disagree with your opinions which in the long run can bring about too many troubles from families friends and even work. Even my email was invented just for this blog. I might change my mind later on. In any case I hope to enjoy this online experience where I can share my thoughts with you.


- S.F

0 comments: