This is my contribution to a project that I did for my major, Communication Studies "Open Day" last semester. The entire project dealt with relationships and various relationship issues. Really it was ironic me taking part of this project as I was never in a serious relationship with anybody.
I had this looming on my desktop and thought this would be interesting to add this to my blog. So here it goes..
Disclaimer : This was taken from my text Human Communication : The Basic Course by J. Divito
Need To Repair Your Relationship?
Is your relationship going through some serious trouble and you're trying everything to save it but nothing seems to be working? Then check out these 6 suggestions that could help save your failing relationship. Conveniently they spell out the word REPAIR.
Recognize the Problem.
Engage in Productive Conflict Resolution.
Propose Positive Solutions.
Affirm Each Other.
Integrate Solutions Into Your Normal Behaviour.
Risk.
Just Remember you do not have to limit yourself to these 6 suggestions. Try and experiment with new and different communication strategies.

0 comments:
Post a Comment